In recent years, patients have significantly expanded their influence on the healthcare system and have taken a more active role in managing their health. As the healthcare industry continues to become more complex, it is crucial to view the activities of patients holistically. A patient’s total healthcare experience encompasses a host of activities and information, including:
- Filling prescriptions at a pharmacy
- Undergoing treatment by a provider in the office setting
- Entering a hospital or other facility for inpatient or outpatient treatment
- Recognizing how lifestyle contributes to healthcare decisions
- Receiving a laboratory test to evaluate disease severity
- Detailed clinical information from electronic medical records
SDI provides business solutions that track patient behaviors on a de-identified basis across all aspects of their experience. Through our unique and proprietary patient-linking technology, we connect all aspects of a patient’s behavior and provide more actionable analysis compared to those that simply focus on one part of the patient experience.
A leader in de-identified patient data analytics for over 10 years, SDI continues to be the only solutions provider that offers both:
- Packaged data solutions on patient activities, delivered the fastest
- Customized data solutions that tackle the most complex business problems
Click here to learn more about SDI’s wide breadth of services that focus on the patient experience.